skip to main content

Mount Stuart

When Sharon & Andy contacted us a few months after their wedding in April to tell us that it was going to be featured in the December/January issue of Wedding Flowers Magazine we were extactic! Wedding Flowers Magazine is solely dedicated to helping brides and grooms find their perfect floral wedding designs. Wedding flowers is one of the Planet teams favourite magazines - always having its finger on the pulse of the up and coming wedding flower trends.

Sharon & Andy got married in one of Scotland’s most awe-inspiring venues, Mount Stuart on the Isle of Bute. Opting to go with classic colours and seasonal flowers of tulips and hydrangea. Our glass candelabras matched the amazing venue perfectly to add that touch of glamour to the tables!
We received a lovely Thank you note shortly after the wedding, "I just wanted to let you know that I thought everything was superb! I had the best time, and everyone noted how calm I was in the morning (considering I'm a bit of a perfectionist) but I told them that' because I am working with the best people and I have every confidence! Well I wasn't wrong, everything was just how I had dreamt it, except the reception tables (which totally surpassed expectation) I have to say I was just blown away. The flowers were stunning and the candelabra's were worth every penny!"

No comments: